Cant find Prism on my Mac

I have downloaded the app on my MacBook Pro 2017 running Mojave but can’t find it in Library to install. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Hi Nidge,

Did you go through the installation process in the documentation? Prism - macOS Installation

The VST3 version of the plugin will be installed in ~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3, and the AU version will be installed in ~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components

We recommend using the VST3 version if you can, as the AU plugin is experimental.

Because Prism is an audio plugin, you’ll need to scan for it within a DAW of your choice. We have configuration instructions for Ableton Live, Reaper, and Tracktion Waveform here: Prism - DAW Configuration

Let me know if this helps.

It’s important to note that in this case the ~/ part of the paths above means the user's home directory. This is the user Library folder, not the system one. That directory is not visible in Finder by default, but you can follow these instructions to reveal it.

For AU plug-ins, a restart is often required before a DAW will find the plug-in.